Last nite me & mum picked up her friend, Tante Sri, this unbelievably rich women whose house(s) are at Bukit Golf Pondok Indah. (She recently bought her 3rd house in that area, her neighbor’s house, next to her own). She has two well-raised sons, who went to JIS, and both are younger than me (Aw crap! *sigh*).
While I waited in mum’s car, Andrew (her older son) came home, with a bunch of his friends. I didn’t realize it was him, until he opened my car door and said hi, asking whether my mom was with his’. He is a very well-mannered young man, the kind u want to take home 2 meet your parents. And the fact that his bank account is more than enough to feed a small country makes me a bit dizzy. How come some people are blessed with everything from looks, brain and wealth, while others can’t even afford to live a decent life?
Anyway he’s a great guy, a true gentleman, and I’m glad we’re like a family.
At mum’s friend’s house (THE supposedly surprise party who got busted coz d caterers came early), I met Rifka (Gya’s boyfriend) who just graduated from FE Trisakti (congrats!). He’s also a very nice guy, well behaved and mature, the type of guy that Gya finds attractive. (She one of those perfectionist people who won’t settle for second bests). Nice 2 c they’re still together. At least one of us does. *sigh*
Jaley a.k.a Irzam Rajasa Dastriansyah picked me up at Gya’s. Mom asked him to sing at the party with me playing the keyboard. We ended up singing two songs, “You’re the best thing in my life” and Barry Manilow’s “Mandy”. Jaley was surprised to see his cousins as one of the party’s guests. Same thing here! Hahahaha and they all thought he’s with me. HAHAHAHHA “Ntar.. kalo ayam udah punya bibir !!!” >> his typical answer! LOL
Andy already called several times.. hehehhe I’m sorry we’re late! We got there around 0830PM, hang out at Wer’s Brew&Co. The Choco Truffle was absolutely delicious!!!! Four thumbs up!!! Hahahahhahah thanks Wer! *smooch*
It was so good to meet them (Wer, Amdy, Indra, Tia, Jaley, Airin, Rio,Dewi, Alex..)! But.. It was weird seeing Andy with women other than Echa. I know time changes everything, people moves on, but still there are things that are better left just the way they were.
I managed to check my FS before I went to bed. And chat with Indra & Krishna. And “Ganteng”, I know who you really are! Hahahahah finally! (walopun tetep aja gue ga inget anaknya yg mana.. huhuhu maaf Dori lupa..^^) Hmmm.. Tumben last night Homer didn’t wear his red devil suit. Doi lagi ngga ngeselin. (Careful.. jebakan betmen! HAHAHAHA ngok) Point is, it was nice talking to him. Kangen juga, dah lama miss “Playa of the year, thinking of callin it quit” (panjang ya..) gak chat sama “oomurteoo”.. Miss ya bro! *wink*
Well, we chatted for hours, and my headache got worse, and I didn’t manage to get some sleep until 0430AM the next day. So please forgive me for being cranky today.
Dimas is here!!! YAY!!! And after this he, my brother and I will go to ITC Ambassador, look for DVDs. We’ll pick up Agus on our way there.
Would you look at that! Hahaha maybe I should write a novel instead of posting long entries like this! LOL
~It’s easy to be easy and free when it doesn’t mean anything, you remain selfless, cold and composed~ *Ben Folds Five*
