THIS SEMESTER I WON’T BE GIVING AWAY EXTRA CLASSES!!! SO STUDENTS, OTHER THAN THE USUAL CLASSES –take a look at your schedule--, YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN!!!
Oh and no more me recording myself performing examples of your repertoires for you. So PAY MORE ATTENTION IN CLASS!!! And I NO LONGER TOLERATE YOUR LACK OF PRACTICE for ANY REASON!!!
Now TURN OFF THE X-BOX/Playstation2 and GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF THE COUCH AND START REHEARSING YOUR SCALES!!!
Tonight I went to TGI Friday @Taman Ria Senayan, 2 meet up with Dewi, Alex, Johnny, and couple of Dewi’s high school friends from JIS. Ahh so great to see her again! She’s like my own sister.. I love her and her family! Especially mamadotty and Alex! He got a haircut. No longer long and curly, it’s now short n sleek which make him look older and more good looking (if it even possible). Tapi teteeeuppp kelakuan masihh aja childish. And much to my surprise, so is Johnny (who looked like Alex’s twin brother), who turned out to be the mean bully in the family.. hehehee he likes messing around with his younger siblings.
Well, the evening was great, Wirya and Rio came also, and they offered to drive us home. Thanks guys!
Wirya is having some kind of private party this weekend. He invited me, saying he’ll “also serve milk”. Ugh seballl masihhh aja pada over-protective and still think of me as their baby-sister.. and they still have this annoying habit of covering my ears when they talked about their evil plans on getting wild at parties. Aw come on guys.. Your baby sister is now legal! Hahahahahhaha LOLZ
To tell u the truth, I actually enjoy being the youngest. They always take care of me in the best way possible. Oh I love you guys! You’re the best dahh pokonya!!!
One thing was bothering me though. Why do I always get tongue-tied every time he talked to me?
~..And after all this time you'd think that I wouldn't feel the same.. But time melts into nothing, and nothing's changed~
