Friday, October 15, 2004

Yesterday’s search for DVDs was disappointing. Not to mention the killer traffic that we had to struggle to get by on our way home. We stopped for dinner at Soto Jakarta at Mayestik (recommended by Krishna), and then we took Agus home. Hang out at his house for an hour or so, check out my FS (thanks fer the testimonial, Isyana!), Mehdi’s Ripcons.com *handclapping*, post the previous blog (the one about analyzing your character thru your DOB), and went home around 10PM.

Thanks to daddykins who ‘persuasively’ borrowed Dimas’ Kagemusha DVD and insist on watching it immediately, the boy had to stay for an extra one-and-a-half hour. I couldn’t let him leave my house all alone at that time of night! After a long-and–tiresome debate, the poor guy finally decided to crash at my brother’s room. I called his mum, and she said “OK, just don’t forget to wake up for sahur”. Deal! YAY!!!

I went to bed immediately after that. Dimas? He and my brother stayed up ‘til late watching Patlabor episode 1 and 3. (Seriously, guys, was it THAT good??)
And again, I woke up with my nose running and a blinding headache. Damn.. Was I allergic to something?? Maybe its time to do some cleaning and dusting in my room. ^^’

~sometimes you lift me up and then sometimes you bring me down, I wonder what you gonna do each time I turn my back around, you’re either devil or an angel, a Jekyll or a Hyde, trick or treat, bittersweet..~ *Nikka Costa*
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus